REACH and Industrial Chemicals
The REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation of Chemicals) Regulation entered into force on 1 June 2007, its aim to improve the protection of human health and environment from the risks caused by chemicals. REACH places the burden of proof on companies. To comply with the Regulation, companies need to identify and manage the risks linked to the substances that they manufacture and place on the market in the EU.
With the completion of the last REACH Registration deadline on 31 May 2018, any new substance must be registered before placing on the market.
After these transitional deadlines, any new substance must be registered before placing on the market.
We offer the following services:
- Identification and understanding of your obligations under REACH
- Preparation of the technical dossier for your substance(s) using the IUCLID 6 electronic tool
- Help with the development of suitable testing strategies for your substance(s) taking all available options into consideration (read-across, waiving, QSAR modelling)
- Review of your available studies and preparation of a data gap analysis
- Identification of the correct SIEF for your substance and assistance with access to the appropriate consortium
- Taking on and understand the role of Only Representative (OR), if relevant, or identify one for you if needed